6.02.2006

Shopping Pet Peeve

When I shop online, I can't feel fabrics, smell lotions, try things on, or test them out. I am prepared for that and accept it.
However- there is one thing that i just cannot stand when I am shopping online. And, this especially applies when I actually LOVE something, something that would actually work for me (as I am incredibly picky).

I know the designers know what they make their clothing and handbags from. I know they know what materials were used in their jewelry and shoes. I am absolutely positive that bath and body makers know what is used in their products.

So, on behalf of myself & fellow shoppers to designers and boutiques who are reading: why can't you tell me? If you don't, I'm not going to buy it. I'm not going to email you, I'm not going to waste my time. Please list your ingredients and materials, if you don't. I assure you, you'll get more sales and less questions.

1 comment:

Anne said...

I completely agree with you on that pet peeve. Because we can't see it in person, it's extra important to have all the information on the product(materials, ingredients, measurements) to conjure up correctly a 3D image of the product so we can determine if we want to buy it. Along with that, a large, clear image is essential to make us covet your ware.