11.20.2006

Fab Find: Rockett St George

Not too long ago Jane sent me an email introducing me to a new place to shop called Rockett St George.


Magic Love Ring, £160.00


When I clicked on the link to rockettstgeorge.co.uk, I found a bunch of cool, modern stuff- from home furnishings, to accessories, to clothing, there is a bit of everything. And all of it is striking- there is nothing boring about the offerings at Rockett St George.


Jill Green Silver Screen Clutch, £48.00


I had a really hard time deciding what to feature. The accessories were easy, it popped out at me immediately. The home furnishings and furniture were what really threw me- everything is so cool and unique, how could one choose and feel like they were showcasing all that this shop had to offer? One really could not. That's why you need to go check everything out. You'll be impressed.


Susan Bradley's Black Creep Shelf, £95.00


Lucky for those of us in the states and other countries, they ship internationallky. They also accept Paypal and I know how many of you are going to love that! Go shop!

No comments: